Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fast Bibs

Being indoors during this holiday season has made me want to make crafts. I need instant gratification so I like to make these quick little projects.  Joann Fabrics had this cute little pattern that's like an oilcloth material.  Perfect for quick wiping bibs!!



I think the easiest thing to do is make a pattern from an existing bib... I wanted it a little longer and slightly wider than this bib.

Draw it with a pen.. since it's easier to use and the marks are easily covered when bound.

Make multiple patterns using weights (easier and quicker than pinning).

 Add on the binding and it's done!

 The finished product! Cute isn't it?


The velcro attachment in the back.

Total cost was about $4.  I made about 6 bibs with 1/3 a yard of fabric and 3 packs of binding. Very quick to make.  Less than an hour of work and my craft craving is done for the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment