Thursday, May 13, 2010

They grow up so fast...

In 9 days my baby cousin, the youngest of all the cousins, is going to be getting married! I can't believe how quickly time has passed and I can't believe Aili will be a wife!  For the three weddings that our family has had, I've made each bride a wedding veil (did you know you can make one really cheaply instead of paying hundreds of dollars??).  Mine was a cathedral length, and both my sister's were fingertip length.

So Aili follows in our tradition... I hope to make one for her older sisters one day *hint hint* :).  I made this very thin one (the bride wanted a fuller one) that I gave it to Elizabeth to play with.  She LOVES it.  When she wears it, it makes me so sad to think that one day my baby will be (God willing) someone's wife...


 She's not posing, just watching TV.

Now she's posing..

My little baby's growing up.  She put the crown and dress on herself.

I'm trying to convince my husband to have another baby, but he said, "No!" hahah. We'll see about that...



1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth is so cute! tell her to wear it to the wedding. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete