Friday, March 19, 2010

Butternut Squash Salad

I found this recipe on Smitten Kitten's website.  It looks so good and her reviewer raved about it.  Being on the South Beach Diet now for a little over a month has left little to the imagination when it comes to food. Everything is monotonous and soooo not tasty.  I was excited to try something new!

Doesn't it look yummy?? Too bad it wasn't all that tasty... hahaha  I don't know.. the recipe said parsley or cilantro, but because the hubby dislikes cilantro (from a salsa gone wrong in college) I opted for the parsley.. I think I should have gone with the cilantro.

The salad goes with a warm tahini dressing, which I like.  The pic is sans dressing. I will serve it to the hubby tonight WITH cilantro. Too bad for him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment